Shipping & Refund Policy
Please ensure that a VIN number is included with your order to minimize receiving the incorrect part.
Shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the delivery address. Please check with our staff for the shipping rate information specific to your order’s destination.
Depending upon location, shipments usually take 2-7 business days and a maximum of 14 business days. Transit times are not guaranteed specially for large items and the cause of delay may be due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Small or Medium Items
- We ship by USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- All orders can be tracked using the tracking number provided when your order is complete.
- Pick up at our facilities is available. Please message us prior to your purchase to arrange pick up.
Large or Oversize Items
- You are more than welcome to send your shipping label or freight order to pick up the item. We have a forklift on site and will package the item for you.
- Large items must be shipped by freight.
- Freight shipping has different options. Usually freight delivery to a residential address costs more than commercial address, and if you have forklift or loading dock it can cost less.
- Find our phone number on Google and search for Green Gardens Auto Parts. Please call or text us and we will respond fast.
- We usually send all the freight items to other freight companies.
- Pick up at our facilities is available. Please message us prior to your purchase to arrange pick up
Usually ships 1-2 business days after payment is received, but shipping times may vary based on seller’s order cut-off times.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-returnable Items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.